The results of a stupid online test:
Your brain: 40% interpersonal, 140% visual, 100% verbal, and 120% mathematical!
Congratulations on being 400% smart! Actually, on my test, everyone is. The above score breaks down what kind of thinking you most enjoy
doing. A score above 100% means you use that kind of thinking more than
average, and a score below 100% means you use it less. It says nothing
about how good you are at any one, just how interested you are in each, relatively. A substantial difference in scores between two people means, conclusively, that they are different kinds of thinkers.
Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice, which I think is obvious:
- Don’t date someone if your interpersonal percentages differ by more than 80%.
- Don’t be friends with someone if your verbal percentages differ by more than 100%.
- Don’t have sex with someone if their math percentage is over 200%.
My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
- You scored higher than 63% on interpersonal
- You scored higher than 90% on visual
- You scored higher than 85% on verbal
- You scored higher than 75% on mathematical